So I’ve been nominated for a Liebster award. How cool is that?
I’d love to thank Ellacook230313 for the nomination! You guys should check out her blog! ellacook230313.wordpress.com
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award (with less than 200 followers)
5. Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
These are the questions I’ve been asked
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I don’t think I would change. I love living in Ireland. Maybe change locality but I love Ireland. Maybe America.
2. Do you like your name? Yes
3. What was your childhood dream, if you had one? To be a famous musician. I’m still working on it 😛
4. If you could be the best at something, what would you choose? Helping people who suffer with depression. Depression is horrible. I don’t think I can properly describe it. Thankfully I’ve been able to get off my medication and cope somewhat but I know not everybody can.
5. Are you close to your family? Parents yes, six year old brother yes, other brother and sister, sort of.
6. Do you have a role model? My Grandad who unfortunately passed away (I’ve wrote many poems and songs about him)
7. What’s the scariest thing that’s ever happened to you? I’m not sure. Probably when we thought my dad had cancer. Luckily he doesn’t.
8. If you could have a superpower what would it be, and why? Flying. So I could take my girlfriend to see the world.
9. Do you have a celebrity crush? If so, who? Taylor Jardine LOL. She’s the singer for one of my favourite bands. I’m asexual but she is just adorable.
10. If you had a time machine and could travel anywhere in time, where would you chose to go first? Back to the 1800’s Ireland probably.
11. Why do you write a blog? I started it to try and get my work known and to get some feedback. But I’ve met some lovely people through it and I’m genuinely enjoying it.
I will nominate one person today and more tomorrow.
Those that I nominate for today are:
artsandrhymes (She has been amazing to me in helping me and her blog is amazing) http://artsandrhymes.me/
The questions I would like to ask are:
1: Are you currently happy with your life?
2: How much time do you spend online a day?
3: What’s your most visited website?
4: If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
5: What’s the key to you being happy?
6: What’s your favourite past time?
7: Who was your first celebrity crush?
8: What’s your most embarrassing moment?
9: Where would you like to visit most?
10: Are you enjoying your blogging experience?
11: Why did you start your blog?
And here are my random facts about myself:
1. I love Supernatural. It’s my favourite show but quickly gaining my love is Star Crossed.
2. I have been with my girlfriend for one year on July 2nd. But in total we’ve been together around 2.5 years.
3. I am a fitness fanatic. I work out everyday and go for runs most days if it’s not too warm.
4. My favourite band is My Chemical Romance and they were the first band I’ve ever seen live.
5. When I was younger my Grandad passed away on June 19th. Later my sister was born but still born on June 19th. My Grandmother died one day before my sister was born (June 18th). And my birthday is June 12. So all their anniversaries fall one June 19th. One week after my birthday.
6. I play soccer for a local club in my county and was on the county team that won the All Ireland only I tore ligaments in my knee and was out for most of that season.
7. I play guitar and have been in a few bands.
8. I don’t drink anything fizzy. All I’ll drink is water, milk, and sometimes apple juice or tea (maybe once every 3 or 4 months).
9. I have suffered from clinical depression since I was 10 but wasn’t diagnosed until around 16.
10. I started self harming at 10 years of age.
11. I stopped self harming over a year ago after struggling to stop for years.